Juliet's Journal

Monday, November 06, 2006

Recent changes

Whew...kinda been a little busy, eh? It's been a LONG time since I wrote last. Anywho......new changes (not all of them good)....
1) I started CSUS about 2 months ago...so far so good.
2) My cat, Dixie died a week ago. She was 16 years old. I'm still in shock.
3) Still single..still happy..
4) I feel like a workaholic..when did I sign up for that?
5) I'm leaving for France in 2 weeks =) VERY excited!

More later..when I have more time to write.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, November 17, 2006 , Blogger RUDY said...

    Sorry to hear about your cat.

    But yeah! France!

    Just don't pull a Taylor on me. You might not have a Ryan to get you out of it, if it is a mistake.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home