Juliet's Journal

Monday, June 12, 2006

Update!!!

Whew, it's been a while since I've written, and wow have things changed!

1) Austin and I are now friends. We went through an amicable break-up about a week ago, and decided that we're just not right for each other. We are both happier now, and our lives are much less stressful.
2) I've taken up ballroom and latin dancing as well as swing dancing. I just bought my first pair of ballroom shoes on Satruday. They're black, sleek, and GORGEOUS. They're by Capezio.
3) I have a coffee date tomorrow night. It's not really a "date" date to me as I am not attracted in that way to this guy. He's from the ballroom, and we have been taking East Coast swing together. He's a nice guy, one that I would only consider a friend. Anyway, I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now.
4) I think that's about it. I'm happy...life is good......I love amicable breakups! I have never been through one before, but if you have, you know what I mean! Everything is peaceful now...you are both FINALLY on the same page when you realize that you've grown apart....and that you're not "in love" with the person anymore. I was so shocked when he told me how he felt last week, because I realized that I had felt the exact same way! We still talk everyday. I feel like he's an old friend of mine that I've known for 50 years. It's just nice how this turned out. It really is. Also, he gave me an MP3 player for my birthday, so I have a new technical gadget to figure out =)


More later when i have more time to write...............

3 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, June 12, 2006 , Blogger RUDY said...

    Glad that life's going great. I have nothing to fuss about and life's good for me too. Well, the humidity in Georgia is h*ll, but other than that it's all good.

     
  • At 3:23 PM, June 12, 2006 , Blogger Lindy said...

    Oh you live in Georgia....=) I didn't know that. Yeah I've "been" to Georgia once...lol it was just for a flight layover. But I remember it was really warm.

    I'm having Grey's Anatomy withdrawals....=(

     
  • At 3:53 PM, June 14, 2006 , Blogger RUDY said...

    Me, too. Did you see my post about its time and date change to Thursdays at 9 pm?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home