Juliet's Journal

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Birthday Girl

Yep, that's right! I'm going to be 22 in a few days...wow. 22 years old. That means that I graduated from highschool 6 years ago.....6 years! Man, do i feel old.

Well, anyway, I don't think that there is much planned-which is fine. I wasn't expecting a lot to be planned, I'm only turning 22. Not a big age like the big 3-0 or anything like that. I know that Austin bought me Dave Matthews tickets for my birthday. =) Can't wait to see him!

Let's see...what else. Oh, today's payday, which is awesome. =) Now I can pay all my bills that are in a stack on my table.

Sorry this post is boring. Not much new to update since yesteday.

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)

Juliet

5 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, May 31, 2006 , Blogger RUDY said...

    I went to Freedom Weekend Aloft in Anderson Co., South Carolina this past weekend. "Train" was there, Jewel and some newbie with a boy's name -- Toby Lightman. Train rocked, and there was only two or three songs that I didn't know...impressive, huh?

    Hope you have a great time!

     
  • At 9:34 AM, June 01, 2006 , Blogger Lindy said...

    Oh that's cool! I like Train, they're a good band. I like Jewel too- her new song "Again and Again" is stuck in my head all the time. =)

     
  • At 1:18 PM, June 01, 2006 , Blogger RUDY said...

    I know what you mean. But it's stuck in my head now, just because she song it at the event. I thought about getting the small world song stuck in my head, but that would be worse and I'd think of GG all the time.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, June 01, 2006 , Blogger Lindy said...

    Small world? What song is that?

     
  • At 5:08 PM, June 02, 2006 , Blogger RUDY said...

    here are the words:
    http://www.bussongs.com/songs/its_a
    _small_world_after_all.php

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home