Juliet's Journal

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Not Sure What to Write

Okay so yeah basically I'm still bored. I was reading through a few of my past blog entries, and I guess it just kinda put me in a funky mood. I'm really not sure why. Blah..

I just realized I forgot to mention Mother's Day. I went to go visit my mom, and I brought her flowers, a present and a fruit basket cake. For those of you who have never had a fruit basket cake, you are missing out! It is practically the best cake in the world! Anyway, then we met up with my sister, her husband, and their 3 kids with one on the way. She looked absolutely fabulous for being about 5 months along with her 4th kid. We're pretty sure it's a girl. Anyway, I brought A along and we all met for lunch. Afterwards my parents, Austin and I went back to my parents house and I gave my mom her present- Bath and Body goodies! She loved it, and we had some cake. She said she had a great mother's day.

Okay, what else should I write about......


...............
...........
........
okay, can't think of anything. I'm out.

Juliet

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home