Juliet's Journal

Friday, June 16, 2006

Fabulous!!!

Hey there..I'm doing fabulous! I'm still just friends with Austin, and we talk nearly every day. Life is good.

Anyway, I'm still stuck at my job...trying to get a new one. I finally get to start working overtime every weekend. They were having problems with my login information. Now I'm all good..

Let's see...what's on my weekend agenda. Tonight I'm going over to Mom's for movie night....ahhh..I get to relax. Tomorrow I'm working overtime at work probably until 4 and then going over to my sis's house for a Father's Day dinner get-together. Then on Sunday night I'm going to a swing dance at the ballroom. =) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh yeah, my ballroom shoes are evil....I had to take them back..or at least TRY and take them back. Stupid store doesn't do refunds =( Those shoes killed my feet....I dont' think it was the heel height because I normally wear heels higher than that one anyway....maybe it was the angle of the shoe or something. Anyway, I now have a store credit....yay. And the lady said that some new shoes are coming in the store in a few weeks....so I gave her my number and asked her to call me when they do. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR so for now, I'm stuck wearing flat shoes (mostly tennis shoes) to dancing because I can't wear heels. My left foot is injured...oh well.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, June 16, 2006 , Blogger RUDY said...

    Sorry about your foot, and I hope your F's Day plans go great. I'm not quite sure what my are yet, but there was talk of going to the mountains. Who knows. If all else fells, I'll be in bed with s4 of GG.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, June 16, 2006 , Blogger Lindy said...

    LOL the season 4 of GG soudns good!!!! But thena gain, so does going to the mountains =)

     
  • At 6:05 AM, June 17, 2006 , Blogger RUDY said...

    The mountains it is, but why not have them both. I've decided to take my lab top and watch GG as I travel up hill. Hopefully, I can type out a new post.

    * Once again...have a great F's Day!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, June 26, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Funny, I always wanted to live in California!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home