Juliet's Journal

Friday, July 14, 2006

The Dating World

Okay..so...yeah. I've gone out on a few dates recently...some good...some bad. One guy was super sweet..he paid for everything-treated me like a queen. We had a great time playing pool, watching movies etc. We talked for 4 hours! And there was definite chemistry. Then..nothing...no call...no email. He eventually says that he thinks he shouldnt' see me anymore....yay..nice brush off. =( That was disappointing.

This other guy I'm seeing is nice...a good dancer...funny. We have a good time. We just saw the new Pirates movie. Anyway, I've noticed that he doesn't pay for much when we go out. Of course, I offer to pay for half, but secretly inside i"m hoping that one day he'll say "nah, I've got it" and pay the whole thing. Oh well.

Dating is frustrating...Guys never call when they say they will....blah...any of you out there in this same funk?

Tata for now.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home