Juliet's Journal

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Crazy!

Whew..it's been a crazy couple of days. I've been dancing a lot, and learning lots of new moves and dance steps. =) I'm finally catching on to the Lindy Hop....yay!

Also, my ex asked me back yesterday...to which I politely declined. Whew! That was a mind trip! After two months, he decides to ask me back. Odd. Very odd story. Oh well.....I'm still single!! Yay for me!

Let's see..what else. ARC starts soon..in about a month. =) Can't wait to get back into ASL. I really need to practice. CSUS starts in about a month and a half...whew....my plate is going to be full. Not going to be able to dance much though =( I'll really miss that.

Well, I better get back to work. I'll try to write more later.

ME

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home