Juliet's Journal

Monday, March 20, 2006

Swing Dancin!!!

Hey there...last night I went to a swing dance night at the Ballroom. It was fabulous! First, we learned a new dance called the Balboa. It's really a lot of fun! And then it was just swing dancing, mostly East Coast Swing and Lindy Hop. I'm still taking my beginning East Coast swing and Lindy Hop classes too. I had a BLAST! I danced for 4 hours...guy just kept asking me to dance as soon as I'd sit down..funny.

Another update....I'm a single girl. Things just weren't working out like I thought they should, so I ended things between us for the last time. Not the most enjoyable thing to do, but I think it was for the best, ultimately.

Well anywho...not much more to update. I've got my dance lessons to look forward to tonight..and then tomorrow Club 21 is having an East Coast swing night..you know I'm goin'! =)

ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home