Juliet's Journal

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel so blah today. I don’t know why. I woke up….not happy. Oddly enough, I kinda felt the same way as I did a while back in another relationship…when I'd wake up, I'd dread the day. And that's what this morning felt like. I did my usual things, got ready for work. I just didn't feel like talking to him when I got to work…I didn't feel like calling him like I sometimes do…I felt blah. And of course, he's all chipper this morning when he sent me an email cause he got like 10 million hours of sleep last night, compared to my 6, and he thinks everything's fine.
I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm just not happy in this relationship…I don't know why I'm feeling like that. Yesterday I was talking to my grandma who lives in WA, and during the conversation she said "I'm sorry about your friend." Apparently the last time my mom had talked to my grandma, _____ and I were broken up, and my mom told me grandma that. I said "oh well, actually we're trying to work on things." "oh." That "oh" that my grandma said had a very weird vibe to it. She said "well..if that's a good thing, then I'm happy…..if it's not, then I'm not." and I didn't know what to say so I just kinda laughed and said "well, trying to see if ti's a good thing." And then she went on to ask "well, is there anyone else you could possibly meet and go out with sometimes?" I said "grandma, we're dating. We're in a relationship." She said "well, not like a relationship, just people that you could go out with." I was totally thrown off, and said "well, I've got friends that I hang out with…and sometimes I see ______."
Anyway, that was just a weird phone call. I think everyone's feeling the same thing…(everyone meaning you, my mom, my grandma, etc) : that he screwed up big time before, and he'll do it again. I'm not going to make any stupid drastic decisions today..I don't feel like I'm in the right state of mind to do so. I just felt blah, and wanted to talk to someone about it. So…you're my lucky victim =)


Anywho, I've got to go...may have more venting later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home