Juliet's Journal

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

George Strait Concert

My sweetie and I went to see George Strait a few nights ago.....sooooo awesome! My babe is a huge country fan, so I got us two really awesome seats. Miranda Lambert and Tracy Chapman were also playing, and I never knew how good Tracy Chapman was! I have to go out and buy his CD now, it was sooo good!

We also saw "Monster Jam" the night before, which was pretty cool. Out seats were like the 9th row from the actual arena. Wow! LOL Good thing we brought earplugs, those trucks are loud!

Well, that's enough for now. I'm now living at my new place and enjoying every second of it! I'm constantly decorating, moving, assembling, etc. Lots to do!

Bye for now...

-Juliet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home