Juliet's Journal

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year.....New Life

Well...well...well. Happy New Year to all of you out there!!! I had a fabulous New Year's..low-key, but I still drank my little glass of champagne, and kissed my boyfriend at midnight. Oh, did I forget to mention that? He and I are back together....and I am officially divorced as of a few days ago. BIG weight off my mind......and yes, although divorce is sad, it was the best decision in this case. Anyway, I'm still with my boyfriend of 8 months and we're doing great. We have a great relationship. I'm taking next semester off of school (finally, a break!) and working a full-time job. So..yeah. I'll be working fulltime again. And..that's about it. I've got a new job..terrific boyfriend, and a new life ahead of me. I plan to be moving out of the house soon, and into an apartment by myself. I am just aching to be out on my own for a change. But time will tell. God will let me know what he has in store for me. Alrighty..that's about it for now.

Buhbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home