Juliet's Journal

Monday, May 09, 2005

Maroon 5 ROCKS!!!

On Saturday May 6th, at 7:30 p.m. Maroon 5 played at Arco Arena. My friend and I had the pleasure of sitting in the front row on the second floor. It was absolutely fabulous!!! They are such a talented band. They played some new songs, as well as songs from their one and only CD, "Songs about Jane." My favorite song is "Sunday Morning" and the crowd just went wild when they played that. =) During one song (I think it was "She Will Be Loved"), the lead singer held out the microphone to the audience and we sang almost the entire second verse! All you could hear was thousands and thousands of people screaming the well-memorized lyrics. I love it when bands do that.

The lead singer also plays the guitar as well as the drums. I just can't really put into words how great the concert was! It lasted until 11:15ish, and that includes 2 opening bands (The Thrills and Simon Dawes) and a encore from Maroon 5 at the very end. It was a fabulous event and I walked out of Arco Arena with a t-shirt that cost wayyyy too much along with a bumper sticker. =) Happy times!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home