Juliet's Journal

Friday, July 01, 2005

LOST

Well, as of last night, I lost someone who was very important to me. No, they didn't die, but my heart did. I had such great feelings of respect and compassion for this person, and they were someone I looked up to and really liked. I had never met anyone like them, and I had never felt about anyone the way I felt for them. But, I guess they thought I was being too jealous and too insecure for them. My heart is indeed broken, and this person seems to want me to believe that it was my own doing. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to say. I can't feel anything. I'm numb. Now, all the good feelings I had for this person are gone. I'm left broken-hearted with sad memories that will haunt me for days to come. All this is because of an event that this person was going to that really bothered me. Instead of compromising with me, they said "Get over it. I'm doing this anyway." You just don't say that to someone you love. You just don't.

My solution? I'm trying to move on. I'm starting a new job soon, which will keep me busy, as well as school. That should help a little....

-Juliet, without her Romeo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home