Juliet's Journal

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Jibber Jabber

Hello again.

I am at work, just sitting here, waiting for the next hour to go by. I have an hour left until I get off of work, and then it's home to do yet more unpacking and then sleep! And for some strange reason, my upper back muscles have taken it upon themselves to start twitching...it's driving me nuts!

Anywho, just felt like writing I guess. I'm still not completely moved in to my new place. There are still piles of boxes in my closet which are preventing me from putting more clothes in there at the moment. So there are also bags of clothes cluttering the floor along with an old dresser that I'm trying to get rid of because I bought a new one, and surprise, more boxes.

I can't wait for Saturday....as I previously explained, we are going out to a nice dinner that evening. The dress I got is soo gorgeous, I'm almost afraid to take it off the hanger.

Oohh gotta do my tax return tonight...can't forget about that.

Well, more next time when I actually have something worth writing about.

ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home