Juliet's Journal

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Diet Cherry Coke

This is the only type of coke I will drink. Not regular coke. Not diet coke. It has to be diet cherry coke or regular cherry coke. Something about the cherry gives it that little bit of actual flavor in the soda.

Yes, if you can't tell, I'm stuck at work again, bored to tears, drinking a diet cherry coke. It's been like this for about 3 weeks now,and I'm getting really tired of it. I am one of those types of people that has to have work to do. I don't like having a lot of "downtime" because I can't keep myself occupied. But I can't bring a book to read or anything because it looks bad if you're just sitting there, reading a book.

Oh well. I hope this clears up soon. I will keep my eyes open for new positions, I guess.

Later gator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home