Juliet's Journal

Monday, March 27, 2006

School starts...when?

Well I am anxiously waiting for school to start. Only 2 1/2 months left...maybe. That is all determined on whether or not the class I want to take in the summer is being offered at a time I can take it. If it's not, then I'll have to wait until around the end of August. =( LOL I guess I'm one of those types of people who actually likes school and learning. I miss being on campus and walking around...grabbing coffee at the "cool college kid" coffee-shop around the corner.. Taking my time doing homework in between chatting with friends. Ah, the good 'ol days. Well...anywho, let's keep our fingers crossed for an American Sign Language 4 class being offered in the evening in the Summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home